Who we are
Prince’s Trust International has been supporting young people worldwide since 2015. We were founded by our President, His Majesty King Charles III, the former Prince of Wales, to tackle the global crisis in youth unemployment.
Building on over four decades of experience in the UK, we now work with local partners in 18 countries across the Commonwealth and beyond, including Africa, Asia, the Middle East, Europe and the Caribbean.
We believe that every young person should have the chance to succeed. In a rapidly changing world, we deliver education, employment and enterprise programmes that empower young people to build meaningful careers.
Enterprise Challenge Pakistan (ECP), an initiative of Prince’s Trust International in partnership with SEED Ventures, is a national competition to inspire and instil entrepreneurial and business acumen amongst young students between the ages of 14 and 18 years. Through a business simulation game, one-on-one mentorship, coaching and peer support networks, the challenge is designed to give students a better understanding of business models for greater impact and success.
The programme supports young people to:
- Increase knowledge of basic business concepts by experiencing realistic business scenarios
- Increase knowledge of corporate ethical strategies focusing on equality and diversity as well as socioenvironmental values
- Develop their confidence and aspirations for what they can achieve.
- Increase their understanding of the world of work and their ability to have a positive impact on their wider community and society.
- Build important skills such as teamwork, decision-making, problem solving, communication, creative thinking, and resilience.