Grants of up to £2,500 are available for eligible individuals and families. Most grants are between £500-£1,000.
To be eligible for a small grant or donation, the following criteria must be met:
- Priority is given to applications received from recognised social organisations such as charities, housing associations and social services acting on behalf of a family or individual in need.
- We prioritise the most financially excluded people
- We prioritise items that will make the most difference
What we fund:
- Household items (flooring, beds, washing machines etc.)
- Living expenses (Electricity, food, clothes, travel expenses)
- Courses/tuition fees to support applicants in to employment
- Rent arrears and council tax arrears
- Utility bills
What we do NOT fund:
- Repayments of credit card debts
- Applicants who are already on an IVA or debt management solution
- Second undergraduate degrees
- Unspecified costs
We are hugely over-subscribed at present and do not have sufficient funds to award all of the requests we receive. If you have already received a grant from us we will be unable to give you another grant. Applications are assessed every six weeks and you can expect a response within eight weeks of your application.