The new programme aims to encourage applications to establish innovative and high-impact new partnerships with leading charities and social enterprises to deliver the Foundation’s priorities:
- Promoting strong and cohesive communities
- Enabling young people to realise their potential
- Empowering women and girls
In establishing the new Major Grants programme, the Foundation’s trustees recognise the value of working with trusted third parties to deliver projects in line with its priorities to maximise the impact of its support where other organisations have greater expertise.
To ensure that the programme delivers the greatest possible impact, the Foundation is looking to work with organisations that can:
- deliver distinctive and innovative projects, driving long-term change to deliver one or more of the Foundation’s strategic objectives;
- develop long -term sustainable change or business models; and,
- leverage wider support.